Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent updates
Exclamation 
Hi,

Sorry for any posts that got deleted.. the stupid forum software was showing errors where it shouldn't and the help community was saying it was my host. Since I am the host, I said they were full of shit..

I got the thing back up and running, added a couple smilies found on the internet at an undisclosed location if you find some you'd like to use..let me know and I'll add them..

gsbrnint
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son" ~ Dean Wormer.
Also....

In case anyone is having this problem... the class_parser.php file in the inc directory breaks youtube by inserting an "en_quot" (html quote) at the end of the url.. there is a fix on git hub but it hasn't made it to the download.zip yet...

Here is the correct file....

.php   class_parser.php (Size: 49.13 KB / Downloads: 0)
Whenever I try to post I see that I am a 'guest", even if I relogin, it doesn't recognize me as Natural Variability.  If I try to put my user name into the blank it then tells me that user name already exists!
(06-16-2018, 02:27 PM)Natural Wrote: Whenever I try to post I see that I am a 'guest", even if I relogin, it doesn't recognize me as Natural Variability.  If I try to put my user name into the blank it then tells me that user name already exists!

Ok, that's weird...

I'm having no problem logging in.. can you clear your cache? I moved the forums to an entirely new install, I still had to upgrade the data base, but it seems the mybb people aren't very organized. We have seen a number of issues that are fixed in the github but not in the actual downloads..

I would completely clear the cache and see if that helps.. sorry dude...
I seem to be able to post from Firefox.  Go figure why Chrome is so screwed, but guess we all know Chrome is screwed anyway.
(06-17-2018, 12:06 AM)Natural Variability Wrote: I seem to be able to post from Firefox.  Go figure why Chrome is so screwed, but guess we all know Chrome is screwed anyway.

I changed my password and now I can't get login on EITHER firefox or Chrome. It doesn't reject my password, it just automatically goes back to guest.
Changed passwords again and now it seems to be working on both Chrome and Firefox. Go figure why it screwed up.
I'm going to blame... everything but me   gsbrnint 

Actually..it should be ok..but my experience with the MYBB stuff is not super awesome.
open source should be called open sores sometimes....

You should be ok to change your avatar, or to upload attachments or whatever.. as we come across limitations..I'll fix them...  I have a butt load of webservers, cloud servers.. mail servers.. and like.

Like... as in I could host LOP but too much politics...
(06-18-2018, 12:12 AM)Natural Variability Wrote: Changed passwords again and now it seems to be working on both Chrome and Firefox. Go figure why it screwed up.

Today I can't login on either Chrome or Firefox. Why would shutting the computer down at night change things? I made sure to use the right new password, so guess that just about ends my career here as Natural Variability.
(06-18-2018, 05:11 PM)Natural V Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 12:12 AM)Natural Variability Wrote: Changed passwords again and now it seems to be working on both Chrome and Firefox. Go figure why it screwed up.

Today I can't login on either Chrome or Firefox. Why would shutting the computer down at night change things? I made sure to use the right new password, so guess that just about ends my career here as Natural Variability.

Morning,  Shutting off your computer would not do anything to the forums.. do you have any kind of ad-blocker? I'm just fishing cause I have ad block and no problems logging into the forum.

There is nothing I've changed.. so I'm thinking clear your save data, clear the cache.. you should be able to login. There are not hidden scripts running.. no extra bs..and if you can see the forums you aren't' blocked in any way.

If you want, I can try to login as you... as see if its an account issue...
You can email me here: adam@techweavers.net