Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
This Week on the Alt Right Tommy Robinson Imprisoned
No free speech for Islam or Leftists. I guess I'm not aligned with Mark on this. - How has allowing the subversion of the west by these foreign and non-western ideas or destructive ideologies, how has that helped White people? Unrestricted Free Speech is not a moral good. If these colored ingrates from foreign lands want free speech for themselves then they shouldn't live in white nations. They wouldn't allow us to have such.

(06-12-2018, 02:37 PM)Cracker Jack Wrote:
No free speech for Islam or Leftists. I guess I'm not aligned with Mark on this. - How has allowing the subversion of the west by these foreign and non-western ideas or destructive ideologies, how has that helped White people? Unrestricted Free Speech is not a moral good. If these colored ingrates from foreign lands want free speech for themselves then they shouldn't live in white nations. They wouldn't allow us to have such.

Ya this is total bullshit.. he's getting railroaded becasue you aren't allowed to have an opinion in the free state of Londonstan.
I guess we watch to see if he hangs himself in a state of depression.....
(06-12-2018, 06:05 PM)v3_exceed Wrote: Ya this is total bullshit.. he's getting railroaded becasue you aren't allowed to have an opinion in the free state of Londonstan.

Blind disobedient idiots are handing our rights over to 3rd world ingrates who never earn such. They should be executed by order of firing squad for their traitorous actions against the nation
(06-12-2018, 07:56 PM)Cracker Jack Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 06:05 PM)v3_exceed Wrote: Ya this is total bullshit.. he's getting railroaded because you aren't allowed to have an opinion in the free state of Londonstan.

Blind disobedient idiots are handing our rights over to 3rd world ingrates who never earn such. They should be executed by order of firing squad for their traitorous actions against the nation

This is a perfect example to watch, to see what the plan is that is unfolding over there. Lots of places have tried multiculturalism, non have actually worked out. Columbia is doing better than most...but its a rare exception after hundreds of years and none of their blends are from the middle east... I guess time will out.